Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY GOES DOWNSTAIRS

Amy hurries downstairs, yelling for Jenn who comes to her worriedly. Amy looks over and sees that Nick, Marco, Lizzie and Diana were playing cards and are in various states of undress.

Jenn: What's wrong?
Amy: Someone killed Dax?
Jenn: What?
Nick: What, when?
Amy: Just now, we were outside and this guy in a mask stabbed him and I barely got inside before... We have to call the police!
Nick: Now, hold on.
Marco: Yeah, this has got Lenny written all over it.
Amy: No, Lenny was inside!
Nick: Yeah? Well, where is he now?

Amy looks behind her, realizing Lenny is not with her.

Amy: I don't know, he was with me upstairs.
Marco: Yeah right, I'm gonna go sort him out. No one fucking touch my cards.
Amy: Please let's just call the police!
Marco: Relax, I'll be right back.
Diana: I'll go with you.

Diana puts her shirt and socks back on, and leaves with Marco. Shortly after that, there is a commotion upstairs.

Amy: Please let's just call the police!

Lizzie pulls out her phone and tries to dial.

Lizzie: I can't get any service down here, this fucking shitty phone.
Amy: What about yours?
Nick: It's upstairs.
Amy: Shit.
Nick: Look, we're panicking for no reason, let's just all go upstairs.