Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY STAYS WITH LIZZIE & DIANA

Amy stays downstairs as Marco goes to find Nick. A little while passes.

Diana: Looks like the fucker chickened out.
Amy: How disappointing.
Diana: Tell me about it. Well, I'm putting my clothes back on.

Diana starts to grab her articles from the various piles. Lizzie joins her.

Amy: Still, something seems off about this.
Lizzie: Yeah, where the hell is Nick?
Diana: Probably getting loaded upstairs.
Amy: I guess. But don't you think it's odd they would leave a couple of half-naked ladies down here by themselves?
Diana: A little, but maybe the price was too high. Like you said, stage fright.

Lizzie laughs and gets up.

Amy: Where you goin?
Lizzie: I have to pee. Is that all right?
Amy: I think maybe we should stay together, something doesn't feel right.
Lizzie: What? Sorry, nature calls.
Amy: (To Diana) We should go with her.
Diana: What?  I'm not watching her pee. You do what you want?





189AMY GOES WITH LIZZIE

OR

238AMY STAYS WITH DIANA