Sunday, October 10, 2010

AMY STAYS WITH DIANA

Amy: Look, I just think there is some kind of prank going on upstairs.
Lizzie: Well, come on then and find out.
Amy: I don't want any part of it.
Lizzie: (scoffing) Whatever.

Lizzie leaves, and Amy looks after her anxiously.

Diana: What's got you so spooked?
Amy: I don't know, I just...
Diana: Let's change the subject, I saw you with Dax earlier.
Amy: Yeah, you know him?
Diana: Oh, yeah. I know him.
Amy: You know him, know him?
Diana: Oh God, no! But let's just say there are a lot of girls who do.
Amy: Ahh. Well, he seemed like a nice enough guy, I just find smoking a real turn off.
Diana: Ugh, I know, right?
Amy: What about you?  You and Marco been together long?
Diana: No, not at all. Lizzie & Nick just introduced us last week.
Amy: Oh?  You look good together.
Diana: (chuckling) Thanks. He's pretty great, really funny.
Amy: Well then, I guess you should be thanking me.
Diana: For what?
Amy: For getting you a preview of the goods.
Diana: (laughing) That is true. But let's see if he ever delivers.
Amy: Yeah.

Diana and Amy turn as they hear Lizzie coming down the stairs. When Lizzie comes into view down the hall, she is visibly stumbling and holding her gut.

Amy: What's wrong?

Lizzie opens her mouth to respond, but only blood pours out of it. She falls to the ground and both Amy & Diana scream as they see a man dressed in black wearing a cheap Halloween mask standing behind her. He is carrying a machete. The KILLER advances. There is nowhere for them to go and the KILLER quickly hacks them to pieces.